Pentecost Sunday, May 31
Chapel Reopening for Individual Private Prayer
The chapel will be open for private prayer for up to 6 people at a time, Monday through Thursday, from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm and Friday from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
While realizing the spiritual need for parishioners to spend time at the church, we must take careful steps to protect the safety of our faithful as best we can. To this end we must impose the following rules:
- There may be up to 6 people in the chapel at one time. Others may wait outside observing social distancing until someone leaves, or come back another time. Please do not congregate outside the church.
- Please limit your prayer time in the chapel to 30 minutes if the chapel is full.
- Everyone must wear a mask and remain at least 6 feet apart.
- The chapel will be cleaned multiple times each day, but we also ask that you limit touching surfaces.
- You are encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Please do not leave anything in the chapel.
- We strongly recommend that the faithful from high risk groups identified by the CDC and the NJ Department of Health stay home.
Please abide by these safety guidelines so that the chapel can remain open. Please be mindful.
The main church and the main office remain closed. (Staff are working remotely and may be reached through email or by calling the parish office). No mass or sacraments are being celebrated until further notice.
This is part of a “phased approach” from the reopening of the chapel for private prayer to the gradual restoration of our full Catholic and sacramental life.
Thank you so much for your continued stewardship
Mail in your envelopes to the parish:
Church of St. Catharine
108 Middletown Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
CORONA VIRUS UPDATE PAGE:
PARISH EMAIL LIST