“What you can do, I cannot. What I can do, you cannot. But together, we can do something beautiful for God.” (Mother Theresa)
What We Do
Members of the parish serve as visitors, writers, callers, meal providers, drivers and odd jobbers for parishioners in need.
- Visitors provide friendly face-to-face conversations in homes.
- Writers send prayer, holiday, birthday and get-well cards.
- Callers phone parishioners once or twice a week.
- Meal providers prepare and deliver home-cooked meals.
- Drivers give rides to Sunday Mass, local appointments, and nearby stores.
- Odd jobbers assist with bills, forms, paperwork, simple chores, and light
Open to: All parishioners
Meet: On an as-needed basis
Time: Dependent on person in need
Place: Dependent on person in need
Contact: Parish Office at 732-842-3963