- Renew/Start your Consecration to Mary
- Deepen Your Understanding of Mary
- St. Catharine Family Rosary
- New! Universal Call to Holiness
- St. Catharine Virtual Tour Series Hits the Press!
- Learn about St. Thomas More
- Learn about St. Therese of Lisieux
- Learn about St. Francis of Assisi
- Learn about St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Insight Into the Transfiguration
- Learn about St. Catherine of Genoa
- Learn about St. Anne
- Learn about St. Vincent de Paul
- Lift High the Cross – The Crucifixes at St. Catharine
- St. Catharine Youth Group 2019 Living Stations
- Watch Stations of the Cross at St. Catharine
- Watch Stations of the Cross composed by the Donovan Catholic Campus Ministry team for the COVID19 Pandemic
- See/Listen to “A Reflection On The Stations of The Cross” at St. Catharine
- Fr. Mike Schmitz Shares Insights on the Meaning Of Christ’s Cross
- How to Pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet
- Divine Mercy Chaplet recited at the Church of St. Catharine
- Meaning of Divine Mercy
- More about Divine Mercy on Formed.org
- Fr Jakub’s video on Divine Mercy
- Set up a prayer space in your house – cover a table with a nice cloth, a candle and a Bible and perhaps add your favorite saint statue.
- Take time to pray as a family – remember all those affected and those who have died and their families. Ask each family member who they want to pray for such as health care workers, those making decisions for our well-being, the elderly who are home alone, etc.
- Read the Sunday Readings and discuss what stands out to you. Daily Readings are available from the US Bishops or “Give Us This Day” a magazine that is offering free digital subscriptions.
- Watch Livestream of Sunday Mass
- Make a Spiritual Communion
- Read Fr. Pat’s homilies
- Love your neighbor!
- Listen to Monsignor Rebeck’s Message, former Pastor of St. Catharine
- Trenton Monitor
- News From the Vatican
- News From the Diocese of Trenton
- New! Faith at Home Resources for Families
- Spiritual Guidance Resources from Ascension Press
- Formed – Great videos, movies and books for the whole family
- Our Daily Bread – Free Digital Subscription
- Better Together Marriage Enrichment
you always shine on our path
as a sign of salvation and of hope.
We entrust ourselves to you, Health of the Sick,
who at the cross took part in Jesus’ pain, keeping your faith firm.
You, Salvation of the Roman People,
know what we need,
and we are sure you will provide
so that, as in Cana of Galilee,
we may return to joy and to feasting
after this time of trial.
Help us, Mother of Divine Love,
to conform to the will of the Father
and to do as we are told by Jesus,
who has taken upon himself our sufferings
and carried our sorrows
to lead us, through the cross,
to the joy of the resurrection. Amen.
Under your protection, we seek refuge, Holy Mother of God. Do not disdain the entreaties of we who are in trial, but deliver us from every danger, O glorious and blessed Virgin.