Online Giving is a safe, easy and secure way to give to the church offertory and special collections. It allows you to set up automatic contributions from your bank account or credit card to our church. You can set up a recurring pledge or a one-time gift, so you’ll be able to give the way you want, whenever you want.
Registration for Online Giving is easy. To get started, simply click the Online Giving logo at the top of this page or go to https://www.myowngiving.com/Default.aspx?cid=634.
For a tutorial on account set up, visit: http://youtu.be/E0qMjL6LFH4
To access the Online Giving user-guide, visit:
Benefits for You:
- No check writing or ATM stops before church
- Safe, secure, and confidential
- Use your checking, savings, or credit card
- Schedule recurring or one-time donations
- Change a gift or account any time you like
- Choose offertory, special collections, pledges
- Earn rewards through your credit card
Benefits for the Church:
- Reduces check processing fees
- Allows staff more time to focus on ministries
- Creates peace in knowing your data and auto-deposited gifts are secure
- Accommodates special funds
- Provides giving history for tax statements
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
Registration is Easy:
- Open your web browser application (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari etc.).
- Go to www.myowngiving.com/Default.aspx?cid=634
- Click the Sign up for a New Account link.
- Complete the required fields on the form.
- Click Submit. Once the request is validated, you’ll receive an e-mail containing your User ID and a link to the Online Giving website, where you will be able to log in and manage your account.
I hope you will consider using this service, especially if you currently manage your bills or banking online. If you have any questions, e-mail Giving@stcatharine.net.