2018 Summer Program Registration
Please watch the slideshow below to review the 2018 summer registration sign up process. Please read each step carefully! You must fill out a pre-registration packet in order to be eligible for the summer program registration.
Please note: Filling out this packet does not guarantee you entry into the summer program – this is the First Step to make things easier for the registration process. If you do not fill out and submit this packet by 4:00pm on 1/25/18, then you will not receive an invitation to register for the program. Please carefully review each step below.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Session I: MONDAY, June 25 – July 6 from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (no class on July 4)
Session II: TUESDAY, July 10 – July 20 from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
2018 Summer Registration Fee is: $190.00 per student.
• You must be a registered parishioner of the Church of St. Catharine.
• No absences, late arrivals or early dismissals (including doctor appointments).
• Parents & Students must sign the Behavior Contract prior to beginning classes.
• Parents must volunteer for a minimum of two (2) hours per year.
• All 6th grade students MUST pass the prayer testing before being promoted to grade 7.