2020 Summer Program Registration
Please watch the slideshow below to review the 2020 summer registration sign up process. Please read each step carefully! You must fill out a pre-registration packet in order to be eligible for the summer program registration.
Please note: Filling out this packet does not guarantee you entry into the summer program – this is the First Step to make things easier for the registration process. If you do not fill out and submit this packet by 11:59pm on 1/22/20, then you will not receive an invitation to register for the program. Please carefully review each step below.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please leave the option of both session dates available on your calendar, as we cannot guarantee which session your child/children will be in!
Session I: MONDAY, June 22 – July 2, 2020 from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Session II: TUESDAY, July 7 – July 17, 2020 from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
No Double Ordering! I understand and agree that the Church of St. Catharine’s Religious Education Program will automatically refund my registration, if my order is duplicated in both sessions. My registration information will then be placed on the wait list.
I understand and agree that the Religious Education Program at the Church of St. Catharine cannot change the session dates and times, due to an extended school year calendar (snow days, etc..)
2020 Summer Registration Fee is: $215.00 per student.
• You must be a registered parishioner of the Church of St. Catharine.
• No absences, late arrivals or early dismissals (including doctor appointments).
• Parents must volunteer for a minimum of two (2) hours per year.
• Parents & students must sign the Behavior Contract prior to beginning classes.
• All 6th grade students MUST pass the prayer testing before being promoted to grade 7.
• I acknowledge that it is expected that families attend mass with their children every Sunday and to “keep holy the Lord’s Day.”
• I understand that parents are the primary teachers of the faith. Our example and witness to the practice of the faith in the home is critical to any Religious Education program. The parish supports the parents in their mission to raise children in the practice of the faith.