Church of St. Catharine Summer Religious Education Program
General Information, Rules & Procedures
Michelle Angelo – Coordinator
Joanne Chiusano – Secretary
Office Phone Number & Email: 732-758-8568, email@example.com
Session I: Monday, June 22 – July 2, 2020
Session II: Tuesday, July 6 – July 17, 2020
- You must be a registered parishioner of the Church of St. Catharine.
- Registration is taken on a first come first served basis. (registration details are given in January)
- Grades 2 & 8 are not eligible for the summer program.
- All parents will be asked to sign a consent form agreeing to all eligibility requirements.
St. Catharine, Holmdel
Virtual Summer Program (2020)
Session 1-Weeks of June 22-July 17
Session 2-Weeks of July 6-July 31
Students are given four weeks to complete assignments
1) Student Text Book-Finding God (Loyola Press). Each student will be given a hardcopy text book. Information on procedures for picking up books will be emailed to families
2) E-Assessments can be completed by students online and emailed directly to catechists
3) Instructional videos by catechists
4) CatholicBrain for online instruction/communication
5) Pre-recorded videos to supplement lessons (prayer, Liturgy, etc..)
6) Three parent/child events during the year (a list of options will be emailed to families with additional options/opportunities to be added during the year)
Parents are the Primary Educators of the Faith:
As the primary educators of your children and being the role models for their faith, it is important to attend Mass regularly so that what is taught at home and at religious education classes is reinforced in Church.
We can all make a difference in the life of a child!